Friday, August 20, 2010

Gamescom: Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 Trailer



Here's a new trailer for the upcoming Dragon Ball title "blasting" it's way to shelves this Fall. Bojack, Zangya, and Hatchiyack (villain from OVA) make their debut and also there is a preview of the OVA that's included with the game. I can't say I'm too impressed with their new approach to the visuals. It looks bland and reminds me of the worst DBZ game I've ever played that everyone used to want so bad. *cough*Final Bout*cough* I'll be nice. How about Budokai 1 instead? Anyways, it's a only a trailer and I don't have the game yet so maybe my opinion will change once it's on my TV in HD. I'm still waiting on my sequel to Burst Limit, minus the Drama Pieces. How do you go from Budokai 3, to Infinite World, and then to total crap. :/ At least the game looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment