Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gears of War 3 Delayed


*sigh* This has to be the biggest delay that I was NOT expecting. Gears of War 3, which was supposed to be released April 8, 2011 (Seven days before my birthday T_T ), is now being pushed back another five months and now has a vague "Fall 2011" date. Why? I don't know because I'm pretty sure this game was well on it's way to completion. My guess is because of marketing. All the MAJOR Halo games and stories are completed and now Microsoft needs a new flagship title. Microsoft is probably pushing for a September release which was the same as Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. "Milk" titles as I call them. I might as well prepare for the onslaught of Gears of War chip bags and soda cans and bottles. Or it could be something else causing this delay that's been plaguing this series since Gears 1. GLITCHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment